Resolve invoice reconciliation issues quickly through more efficient communication and collaboration between trading partners
Invoice collaboration is a new capability that will be available with SAP Ariba solutions for invoice management. This innovation will bring the unstructured communications conducted via phone and email into the SAP Ariba system and will facilitate natural, in-context collaboration between Accounts Payable, users, and suppliers so you can quickly resolve invoice reconciliation issues.
What you'll get
Smart interactions for fast, accurate invoice processing
Connections to the right people to resolve issues quickly
Configure preferred communication method: text, phone, email
Link relevant information to transactions
Comprehensive audit trail
Why you'll like it
- It will make it easier for buyers and suppliers to share transaction information within their organizations; this will be especially helpful when someone is away or leaves the company
- Linking communications directly with specific transactions will enable trading partners to quickly and efficiently reference, access, and share relevant information
- In-context collaboration will help to identify quickly the right people to contact in both the buyer and supplier organizations to resolve issues
- By eliminating the occurrence of unstructured phone or email communications outside the system, you will be able to minimize reconciliation delays and boost productivity
- With more timely payment of invoices, you'll not only be able to strengthen supplier relationships, you’ll also be better equipped to take advantage of payment terms and discounts
Where to learn more
Explore SAP Ariba Innovations
SAP Ariba Supplier mobile app gives you on-the-go access to your Ariba Network account.
Enhanced capabilities within SAP Ariba Catalog offer enterprise-grade content management tools.
SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway means simpler, scalable integrations with all of your buyers.
Direct materials sourcing capabilities deliver a powerful and flexible sourcing solution that reduces cost and risk.
Extension Studio enables you to enhance your SAP Ariba solution with easy-to-use tools and features.
Guided buying gives employees a simple way to buy smarter.
Invoice collaboration will resolve reconciliation issues quickly through more efficient communication and collaboration.
An easy way for your low-volume suppliers to collaborate with you through Ariba Network and pay no fees.
SAP Ariba Open APIs will equip you to build new apps and integrate with other solutions to satisfy a customer’s unique needs.
With SAP S/4 HANA you can seamlessly integrate SAP Ariba solutions with your SAP ERP to drive even more value.
SAP Ariba Spot Buy helps buyers find and buy non-sourced goods in a way that's both simple and controlled.
Supplier enablement dashboard will be a faster, simpler way to enable your suppliers and stay apprised of your progress.
SAP Ariba Supplier Management is a smarter way to manage vendor master data in the cloud.
SAP Ariba Supplier Risk helps your buyers make smart, safe decisions in selecting your third-party relationships.
SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration makes it easier to work with direct materials suppliers, improve visibility, and minimize risks.
Supply chain finance capabilities of SAP Ariba Payables let you keep your cash while suppliers get paid earlier.
Legal Disclaimer and "Safe Harbor" Statement
Please note: The features discussed in this document and SAP's strategy and possible future developments are subject to change by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This is not a commitment by SAP to release any new functionality or feature. This document does not create a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Read disclaimer and statement.